50 Static Gk Questions For Competitive Exam:- Start’s
Dear reader’s, we (Current Affairs 2020) share,50 Static Gk Questions For Competitive Exam in Hindi & English ,in this post there are 50 question of general knowledge . If it’s helpful for you so please comment & also share this post .
Common General Knowledge QuestionsFor Competitive Exam 2020 .
- The Chamera Dam is in which state?
Answer:- Himachal Pradesh
- Name the Chief Minister of Manipur.
Answer:-N. Biren Singh.
- What is the currency of Indonesia?
- Where is the headquarter of United Nations Populations Fund (UNFPA) located?
Answer:-New York, United States.
- Vembanad is the longest lake in India. It also is the largest lake of the state of __
- FICCI is the largest, oldest and the apex business organisation in India headquartered at__________
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is a global financial organization based in_______
Answer:- London, UK.
- The Kamarajar Port Limited is located at?
- Which company is not a Maharatna company?
- The Malai Mahadeshwara Wild Life Sanctuary is situated in which state?
- Ngultrum is the basic monetary unit of which country?
Explanation: Capital: Thimphu .
- Riga is the capital of which country?
- The Administrator of Chandigarh is_____________
Answer:-V.P. Singh Badnore .
- The Sikka Thermal Power Station is located in the state of_________
- The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is located at___________
- Pandoh Dam is located in which state?
Explanation: Built across Beas River .
- Who is the Minister of State in the Ministry of Tourism?
Answer:- Alphons Kannanthanam.
- Shri Biplab Kumar Deb is the 10th Chief Minister of which North Eastern state?
Explanation: Governor: Shri Kaptan Singh Solanki.
- World Ozone Day is an annual event observed worldwide on_______________
- The G. M. C. Balayogi Athletic Stadium is located in which city?
- Name the Head of the UN Women.
Answer:- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka.
- Name the winner of the British GP 2018
- The Governor of Arunachal Pradesh is____________
Answer:-B. D. Mishra.
- Who is the head of the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI)?
Answer:-Subhash Chandra Khuntia.
- Majuli national parks is located in which state ?
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is headquartered at _
- What is the constituency of the Minister of Drinking Water & Sanitation?
Answer:-Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh.
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port is situated in which state?
Explanation: V.O.Chidambaranar Port was formerly known as Tuticorin Port.
- Kushok Bakula Rimpochhe Airport is in which place of India ?
Answer:- Ladakh .
- In 305 BC, which Maurya ruler defeated Alexander’s general Seleucus Nicator and received the territories of Kabul and Balochistan?
- Name the winner of Canadian GP 2018
Answer:- Sebastian Vettel .
- The Khirganga National Park is situated in __
Answer:- Himachal Pradesh.
- Mopa Airport is located in the state of____________
- The United Nations Education Scientific & Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) is based in__________
Answer:- Paris, France.
- The Raichur Super Thermal Power Station is based in which state?
Answer:- Karnataka .
- The Satindra Mohan Dev Stadium is situated in which Indian state?
Answer:- Assam .
- The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is located at_____________
Answer:- London, United Kingdom.
- The Koyana Wild Life Sanctuary is located in_________
- Who is the Chief Minister of Meghalaya?
Answer:- Conrad Sangma.
- Bucharest is the capital of __
- Baby Rani Maurya is the incumbent Governor of which state?
Answer:- Uttarakhand .
- The Nizam Sagar Dam is located in which state?
- Where is the headquarter of India Post Payments Bank LTD located?
Answer:- New Delhi.
- What is the currency of Uzbekistan?
Answer:- Som .
- Bhagalpur is a city in Bihar. It is based along the banks of the River __
Answer:- Ganga .
- What situations can suspend some of the Fundamental Rights?.
Answer:- During a national emergency .
- Who founded the Slave Dynasty In 1206, in India ?.
Answer:-Qutub al-Dīn Aibak.
- Acute lead poisoning is also known as?
- A tree’s age can be found by ?
Answer:- Counting the number of annual rings.
- The “Supply generates its own desire” statement is popularly called?
Answer:- Say’s Law.
- In Parliament of India Upper House is known as ?
- Idukki Dam is built across in which river in Kerala ?
Answer:-Periyar River .