60 Common Gk Questions :- Start’s.
Dear readers ,We (Current Affairs 2020) Share,60 Common Gk Questions 2020 in Hindi & English for competitive exam .In this post we share different types of questions in this post there are 60 questions of General Questions ,If you have any query ask through comment & also share this post .
1. In which Indian town do you see the Victoria Memorial?
2. Which is the Autobiography of Dr. Salim Ali?
Answer: Fall of a Sparrow.
3.Name the monument in Hiroshima’s Peace burial site, dedicated to Japan’s war dead and to peace?
Answer: The Cenotaph.
4. A huge stone arch stands at the gateway to the harbor and is Bombay’s most famous landmark.Name it:
Answer: Buland Darwaza.
5. When you go to the ‘ Tate ‘ in London, what are you going to see?
6. Name the world-famous museum in St. Petersburg
Answer: The Hermitage.
7. What nation would you be in if you visited a whaling museum in Mystic, an ancient whaling port?
8. What is the full form of OBC?
Answer – Other Backward classes.
9. Why is SAIL famous?
Answer: For steel production.
10. Why the demand draft is crossed?
Answer – So that payment can be done only through a bank account.
11. Where does Pushkar Mela organized?
Answer: – Jaipur.
12. Where was the institution of Azad Hind Fauj?
13. what’s India’s place within the world in terms of area?
Ans: – Seventh.
14. Zakir Hussain is concerned with?
15. The Samadhi of Lal Bahadur Shastri is situated at?
Answer – Vijay Ghat.
16. Suez combines the canal.
Answer – to the Red Sea and the Mediterranean Sea.
17. Who is the queen of the spices?
18. ‘] [‘ is the indicator of.
19. Who was the founder of Nazism?
20. Who has run the ‘Din-i-Elahi’ religion?
21. Who is called “Gharib Nawaaz”?
Answer: Khawaza Moinuddin Chishti.
22. Where is the Qutub Minar?
Answer: In Delhi.
23. The land between the mountain and the hill is called.
24. Where Saharia tribe is found?
Answer: In Rajasthan.
25. By which colour the mountain and hills are represented in the map.
Answer: Red colour.
26. Which country is that the Largest producer of silk?
27. Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan at the time of Kargil war?
Answer: Nawaz Sharif.
28. India’s national bird.
29. When was the Indian National Congress established?
Answer – 1885.
30. Which shape is made from underground water?
Answer – Karstvideo.
31. …………. is a Kharif crop.
32. When the bajra crop is harvested?
33. Eskimo’s house is built by.
Answer – Snow.
34. Before city that town was the capital of India?
Answer: Calcutta (Presently – Kolkata).
35. A red triangle (Δ) is related to.
Answer: Family Welfare.
36. Contour shows the line.
Answer: From a similar elevation and form to the ocean level.
37. Where the Kaveri River flows.
Answer: South India.
38. Who is the creator of the Mahabharata?
39. which is the commonest tribe in Sri Lanka?
40. Which cereals are burnt during Holika Dahan?
Answer: Barley (Jou).
41. United Nations agency got gain from the registration fee inside the village fair?
Answer: District Council.
42. Who founded the ‘Khudai Khidmatgar’?
Answer: Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.
43. Where is the Ganges-Yamuna River’s meeting place?
Answer: In Allahabad.
44. The north chain of the chain of mountains is termed....
Answer – Hemadri.
45. What was the name of Buddha’s childhood?
Answer – Siddhartha.
46. India’s maritime border is how much longer?
Answer: 7500 KM.
47. Megasthenes was the ambassador of?
Answer – Cellulose.
48. Kathak Kali is the dance of which state?.
49. Ujjain is located on the banks of that river?
50. When the Party-Change Act was passed?
Answer – in 1985.
51. In which state is the Old Bird Sanctuary?
52. Who is known as Frontier Gandhi?
Answer: Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan.
53. Patliputra was the primary capital of that Mauryan Empire.
Answer – Chandragupta Maurya.
54. Human Rights Day is celebrated.
Answer – December 10.
55. Which is the leading tea producing state of India?
56. Who was the 2nd woman of India to climb Mount Everest?
Answer – Santosh Yadav.
57. Who was the primary lady president of the Indian National Congress?
Answer: Annie Besant.
58. Where is Jim Carbet Park located?
Answer – Uttaranchal.
59. Somnath temple was destroyed by which invaders?.
Answer – Mahmood Ghaznavi.
60. Dada Saheb Phalke was the primary person honored with the award.
Answer – Devika Rani.