Dear readers ,We (Current Affairs 2020) Share,Common Gk Questions And Answers ,2020 in Hindi & English for competitive exam .In this post we share different types of questions & in this post there are 100 questions of General Knowledge,If you have any query ask through comment & also share this post .
Common Gk Questions And Answers :-Start’s.
Topic:- Common Gk Questions And Answers.
No. of Questions:-100 Common Gk Questions.
61. When was ‘U.N.O’ established?
62. India exports the highest amount of commodity.
Answer – cotton cloth.
63. Gram comes under which crop?
64. Which is the longest railroad in India?
Answer: Northern Railway.
65. Who was the 12th President of India?
Answer: – Dr. Abdul Kalam.
66. That state of Asian nation is that the biggest producer of rubber?
67. In which state is the Bhankha Nangal Dam located?
68. The great man Virsa Munda was from which state of India?
69. Who is the supreme army commander of the Indian Army?
70. The distance between two tracks Railway ‘broad-gauge’ is?
Answer – 1.675 m.
71. Where is the Central Railway Office?
Answer: In Mumbai.
72. Which is the 29th state of India?
73. The world’s largest desert.
74. The first satellite launched by India.
75. Who conducts small cases in rural areas
Answer – Sub-divisional authority.
76. India’s largest gold producing state.
77. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was most famous in which area?
78. The largest rice producing state in India.
Answer: West Bengal.
79. At which place nuclear testing mostly done?
80. Who is the author of the song Govind?
81. The name of the father of Gautam Budh was.
Answer – Shudhodhan.
82. National Youth Day is celebrated on?
Answer – January 12.
83. Where was the first See ports established by the British in India?
Answer – Surat.
84. Where is the National Defense Academy?
85. Which city is called the Unchanging City of the World?
Top 100 Gk Questions 2020 .
86. India’s most literate state.
87. India’s longest dam.
Answer: Hirakud Dam.
88. Who built Fatehpur Sikri?
Answer: Mughal Emperor Akbar.
89. Who was the first person to land on the moon’s surface?
Answer: Neil Armstrong.
90. India’s most famous place for the oil sector.
Que :- 91. By which surname Japan’s capital Tokyo is known?
Answer – Osaka.
Que :- 92. Who gave the word Harijan?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi.
Que :- 93. Where is a very good yield in India?
Answer: In Karnataka.
Que :- 94.The folk dance ‘Kikali’ is legendary within which state?
Que :- 95. The term ‘googly’ is related to which game?
Que :- 96. Which is the highest coal producing state?
Que :- 97. Where is Charminar located?
Que :- 98. Where did the Metro first started in India?
Que :- 99. Golden Temple is located in which Indian city?
Que :- 100. Rourkela is famous for which mineral?
Answer – iron.
Que :- 101. In which state is the Luuni River flowing?
Que :- 102. The largest producer of asbestos in the world.
Que :- 103. Where is Santa Cruz airport?
Que :- 104. Which was India’s first full-color film?
Answer – Jhansi ki Rani.
Que :- 105. K C. Niyogi is the chairman of India’s First_______ ?
Answer: Finance Commission .
106. Which state is mostly populated by the poverty line in India?
Top 100 Gk Questions In Hindi.
107. Black soil is the most suitable for which crop?
108. World AIDS Day is celebrated?
Answer: December 1.
109. Where is the headquarters of the Coca-Cola Company located?
110. Minimum age should be for fighting the Lok Sabha election in India.
Answer: 25 years.
111. When is International Women’s Day celebrated?
Answer – March 8.
112. Where is Kanha National Park located?
Answer – In Mandla.
113. Where is the Dhruv of India’s nuclear reactor located?
114. Where is the ‘Statue of Liberty’ located?
Answer – In New York.
115. Where is the ‘Red Square’ located?
Answer: In Moscow.
116. Aswan dam located in which River?
Answer: On the Nile River.
117. What is ‘Pentagon’?
Answer: US Department of Defense’s Office.
118. The Narmada is the origin of the river.
119. The first digit of the PIN code is called.
Answer: Number of postal zones related to post office.
120. Which water reservoir separates Europe from Africa?
121. Where is Nhava Seva port located in India?
Answer: Near Mumbai.
122. Which port is on the west coast?
123. Where is the tin found in India?
Answer: Hazaribagh (Jharkhand).
124. Shivaji was arrested by which ambassador of Aurangzeb?
Answer: Raja Jaisingh.
125. Which queen of Rajasthan had sent Rakhi to the emperor Humayun and urged for help against Bahadur Shah?.
Answer: Queen Kannavati.
126. The Sardar Sarovar project is situated on which river?
Answer: on the Narmada River.
127. Where is the railway wagon factory (CIMMCO) located in Rajasthan?
Answer: In Bharatpur.
128. There were how many Indian princely states before independence.
129. When did the British Parliament pass the Indian Independence Act?
Answer: July 1947.
130. When did Lord Mountbatten, President of the Bharat Divas Parishad, announce the partition of India?.
Answer: On 3 June 1947.
Top 100 Gk Questions With Answers.
131. Who was the first person to talk about two Separate Nationals of India?.
Answer – Muhammad Iqbal.
132. Who was the founder of ‘Farvard Block’?
Answer – Subhash Chandra Bose.
133. Even after the opposition of Gandhi, who was made the Congress president?
Answer – Subhash Chandra Bose.
134. On 13th April 1919, the Jaliawala Bagh massacre in Amritsar protested against whose arrest?
Answer: Satyapal and Saifuddin Kichalu.
135. In 1885, where was the first session (अधिवेसन) of the Indian National Congress, headed by Vyomkesh Chandra Banerjee?.
136. Who had declared the partition of Bengal in 1905?
Answer – Lord Curzon.
137. There is a minimum age limit for the election of the Lok Sabha in India.
Answer: 25 years.
138. Which ruler defeated King Harshavardhana?
Answer: Pulakeshin II.
139. Who first hindered Hindu law?
140. Where was the death of Mughal Emperor Bahadur Shah Zafar?
141. Which year was the launch of color light signaling in India?
Answer – In 1928.
142. Lord Clive defeated to whom in the Battle of Plassey?
Answer – Sirajuddaula.
143. When did the Indian National Congress demand full Swaraj?
Answer – In 1929.
144. What is famous for Kaziranga Reserve?
Answer – For a horny Rhinoceros.
145. In which city is the authentic time and local time of India is the same?
146. Which dance is related to dancer Sonal Mansingh?
147. When was the Muslim League celebrating ‘Mukti Diwas’?
Answer – in 1929.
148. Who has invented the method of the depiction of Cubism?
Answer – Pablo Picasso.
149. Nagasaki Nagar of Japan is situated on which island?
Answer – QiShu.
150. Harmuz Water Treaty separates which two countries?
Answer: Iran and Oman.
151. Which year was the first meeting of the Rajya Sabha held?
Answer – in 1952.
152. What is in Caga?
Answer: Nuclear energy production.
153. Where is the headquarters of the United Nations Education, Science and Sanskrit Organization
Answer – in Paris.
154. In India, how many states and union territories are now divided by administrative vision?
Answer: 29 States and 7 Union Territories.
155. What is pagoda?
Answer: Buddhist Temple.
156. The zoristians are called.
Answer – People of agnostic race.
157. Which country is called ‘Land of Golden Pagoda’?
Answer: Myanmar (Burma).
158. Humayun Naama is composed of whom?
Answer: Gulbadan Begum.
159. Currently, the total length of India’s railroad is.
Answer – 64640 KM (verify from your side too).
160. Where does the Western and Eastern Ghats meet?
Answer: On Palghat.