Dear reader’s, We (Current Affairs 2020) share-Today Current Affairs In Hindi, We share questions of 25-26 October 2019,We help you with every competitive examination. We’re posting Today Current Affairs Questions for you in Hindi & English and we’ll also be sharing more content for your information in the future.
Today Current Affairs Questions In Hindi.
Date :- 25-October-2019.
1.As per the relaxed fuel pump set-up criteria of the state , a net price of _______ crore will be allowed to sell oil.
2. BharatPe won the DigiDhan competition award in 2019.
Answer:- Fin-tech Award .
3. 92 ATVMs were installed at ____________ across Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Answer:- 42 suburban stations .
4. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) is one of the Central Armed Forces (CAPF)bodies.
5.What is the rank of India in the Ease of Doing Business 2020 report of the World Bank?
6. Who was named as the SSC’s new president?
Answer:-Braj Raj Sharma.
7.What is the date of the 2019 World Day of Development Awareness (WDID)?
Answer:-24 October .
8.In the 2019 Melbourne Mercer international Pension Index (MMGPI) what’s India’s rank?
9. Minister of Defense Rajnath Singh has approved the supplying aged Open General Export Licenses (OGELs) for the export of sure elements / parts and therefore the transfer of technology to pick out countries inside the organization.
10.Which State introduced the Sumangala Yojana Mukhya Mantri Kanya?
11.Who won the Udyog Rattan Award in 2019?
Answer:-.Institute of Economic Studies.
12.Which one-touch ATVM railway area has started?
Answer:- Central Railway zone.
13.Who received the 2019 Udyog Rattan Award?
14.When was the formation of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)?
15.As per the government’s relaxed requirements for the construction of petrol pumps, retailers should set up 5% of maximum rural outlets within__________.
Answer:- five years .
16. ITBP recently celebrated the ___________Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Growing Day.
17.The Center approved the plan by Tamil Nadu to set up _____ new medical institutes.
18. A loan agreement worth ____ to help smallholder farmers in the state was concluded by the Central Government, the Odisha State Government and the World Bank.
19.Which State has funded numerous projects of ABADHA?
20.What free info on the Police Organization for 2018?
Answer:-Ministry of Home affairs.
21.Where is the Ayurveda National Institute (NIA) located?
22.Who is the Leader of the National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)?
Answer:-Sukhbir Singh Sandhu.
23.When in India is the national day of Ayurveda observed?
24.Who is the chairman of India’s Airport Authority (AAI)?
25.When the Ayurveda National Day was first celebrated by the Ayurveda Ministry?
Today Current Affairs Questions of 26 October 2019
1.Who shall be appointed as AAI Chairman?
2.What inaugurates the Golden day of remembrance of the Vishwa Shanti Stupa in Rajgir?
Answer:-Shri Ram Nath Kovind .
3. Would you like to offer 75% subsidies to food processing industries in the North-East states?
4. President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurates the Vishwa Shanti Stupa Golden Jubilee in___ .
5.Who has been appointed Ambassador of India to Iraq?
Answer:-Birender Singh Yadav.
6.Odisha govt inks LOU for drink from tap mission with ___________?
7.Indians will No Longer Require Visas To Visit____________?
8.Who was awarded the Sakharov Prize?
9.Who was appointed India’s ambassador to Iraq?
Answer:-Birender Singh Yadav.
10.Chenani Nashari Tunnel renamed after _________________?
Answer:-Dr Syama Prasad Mookerjee.